- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Newly discovered archaeological sites in southern and northern India have revealed how people lived before and after the colossal Toba volcanic eruption 74,000 years ago, according to Press Trust of India (PTI) on Tuesday.
A potentially ground-breaking implication of the new work is that the species responsible for making the stone tools in India was Homo sapiens.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Sexuality: Sex and the Law
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security