- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In 1985, Aregawi told me, just 5% of $100m (£65m) they received went to the starving.
Even Bob Geldof, who is not usually reluctant to talk, turned me down.
It became clear that 25 years on, this was still a subject too sensitive to be discussed openly.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
Feature Article • Agriculture
News Link • Business/ Commerce