- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Utah's bill to opt out of the Real ID Act , HB 234, has passed both chambers of the State legislature and is now on the way to the Governor's desk today. The bill was signed by the Senate President late afternoon.
Rep. Stephen Sandstrom, author of the bill, introduced HB 234 at the beginning of the Utah legislative session. He then watched it rocket through the local legislature after mounting public outcry over decisions to move forward with implementation of Real ID regulations for drivers licenses.
SPECIAL PODCAST AUDIO INTERVIEW