- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Russell Pearce's bill contains a national id provision and may also lead to gun purchase registration.
This bill is not about controlling the border it's about controlling people.
The otherwise complete disagreeable Feathered Bastard from the New Times (Stephen Lemmon) this time (like a stopped clock being right two times a day) nails it on the head and credits FP.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • We Are Change-What Really Happened
News Link • Censorship
News Link • Ecuador
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Wikileaks