- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
For those who haven't flown in a while, be prepared to be scanned, swabbed or thoroughly patted down. Maybe all three.
Many spring break travelers are about to have their first encounter with airport security measures stepped up after Christmas, when a man was accused of trying to blow up a U.S. jetliner using explosives hidden in his underwear.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • TAXES: State
News Link • 3D Printing
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology