- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The personal income of Arizonans slid more last year in this state than almost everywhere else in the nation.
New figures from the Bureau of Economic Analysis show the average per capita income of Arizonans last year dropped, to $32,935.
The fact of the slide is not surprising. The recession resulted in a decline nationwide of 2.8 percent.
But the drop in Arizona was 4.1 percent.