- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Under the federal Highway Beautification Act, Kentucky must keep "effective control of outdoor advertisements" or risk, as a penalty, losing some federal money for a half-dozen transportation-related programs, wrote Jose Sepulveda, administrator of the Federal Highway Administration's Kentucky division.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Vin Suprynowicz's Columns Archive
News Link • Education: Government Schools
News Link • Drug War
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Trump Administration