- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The statewide sales-tax hike that goes before Arizona voters this spring is temporary, designed to expire in three years.
Try telling that to Thayer Verschoor, or other tax opponents who are suspicious that a tax, once in place, can ever go away.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
Feature Article • Property Rights
News Link • TAXES: Federal