Iraqi officials blamed al-Qaida in Iraq insurgents for the violence — the latest sign the country’s fragile security is dissolving in the chaos of the unresolved election.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
At least five bombs ripped through apartment buildings across Baghdad Tuesday and another struck a market, killing 49 people and wounding more than 160, authorities said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Opinion • WAR: About that War
Opinion • Philosophy: Political
News Link • TERRORISM
News Link • Trump Administration