Piccard said the two-hour test flight will examine if the plane, with the wingspan of a Boeing 747 and the weight of a small car, can keep a straight trajectory. The team plans to fly it around the world next year.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Swiss adventurer Bertrand Piccard’s team took its round-the-world solar plane prototype into the skies for the first time Wednesday, with four propellers lifting the massive craft off the ground at near bicycle speed.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology