The whisteblower website WikiLeaks -- which exploded onto the national stage earlier this month after it
released a video recording showing US servicemembers shooting two
reporters and six others to death -- says they plan to release another,
even more harrowing clip.
The clip will show previously
classified footage from US warplanes that had been tapped to bomb
Taliban positions in Farah province, Afghanistan last year.
"Video footage of the strike could
prove highly damaging to the Nato-led coalition if it showed pilots
failing to safeguard civilian lives," the paper continues.
earlier video showing two Reuters cameramen being shot appears at the
bottom of this report. Viewer discretion is advised, as the clip is
The Afghan government said a woman and a child were among the dead
and 18 others were wounded in the shooting, which occurred when the bus
neared a NATO convoy on the highway linking Kandahar and the western
province of Herat.
This video is from WikiLeaks, released to the press on April 5, 2010.