In a petition filed Wednesday, the groups also said the machines -- which see through travelers' clothes -- violate people's "deeply held religious beliefs."
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
More than 30 privacy and civil liberties groups are asking the Department of Homeland Security to suspend the use of full body imagers at airports, saying there is evidence that privacy safeguards don't work and the devices are not effective.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Drones
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Death