Noriega was placed on board an Air France jet Monday, escorted by French prison officials, shortly after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed an extradition order in Washington, officials said.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The United States has extradited former Panamanian strongman Manuel Noriega to France to face money-laundering charges after years of legal wrangling, US and French officials said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Clinton News
News Link • Whistleblowers
News Link • Saudi Arabia
News Link • China