The Dow Jones industrial average fell 354 points in afternoon trading. The Dow and broader indexes dropped more than 3 percent. The Dow had already fallen 284 points in the prior two days. Treasury prices rose on increased demand for safe government debt.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Stocks extended their plunge into a third day Thursday as investors succumbed to fears that Greece's debt problems would spread.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • World News
News Link • Misinformation
News Link • Stock Market