- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
An air strike in Yemen targeting al Qaeda missed its mark and killed a mediator by mistake, prompting members of his tribe to blow up a crude oil pipeline in clashes that followed.
Separately, a Yemeni government official said a U.S. couple, taken hostage by tribesmen were released on Tuesday, a day after they were seized near the capital Sanaa.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Obama Administration
Opinion • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)
News Link • Senate/Senators