"While there was never any explicit directive to lower credit standards, every missed deal had to be explained and defended," said Eric Kolchinsky, who once ran the Moody's unit that rated subprime collateralized debt obligations and has become a "whistleblower" against Moody's alleged faults.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Some former Moody's analysts said they felt intimidated by bosses to assign rosy ratings to risky debt products, according to testimony to a government panel probing the causes of the financial crisis.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Treasury