- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The irony is, if a single person treats an animal like this, he/she is charged with animal cruelty, fined, and faces possible jail time if the situation is severe enough. Why then, do the big money-making corporations get to treat their animals in an intensely inhumane way and get away with it? In fact, they get promoted by the USDA!!!
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Clinton News
News Link • WTF?
Feature Article • Corruption
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)
News Link • International Monetary Fund-IMF