The diminutive winger scored from a sharp angle at 4:06 of overtime to lift the Blackhawks to a 4-3 win against the Philadelphia Flyers for their first NHL championship since 1961.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Patrick Kane was drafted three years ago with the idea that he could help the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup, and Wednesday night he made his delivery.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Constitution
News Link • Techno Gadgets
News Link • Patriot Groups