- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Officers are generally forbidden from issuing citations if police can't accurately identify the suspect.
In those cases, the suspects will likely be booked into jail to await a hearing in front of a judge.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Weather News - Links - History