Republican Jay Tibshraeny of Chandler sponsored a Toll Road bill back in 2008 that was quietly passed, creating an Arizona Toll Road Authority that has been lying dormant ever since.Will Macquarie-Redflex goons find their way in to the 2011 AZ State Legislature session? It’s highly likely. What they’ll be seeking is for our cash strapped state to sell them the roads that the taxpayers have already paid for, so that they can be double charged to drive on them.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
We don’t have toll roads, right? Not yet.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Justice and Judges