The breakthrough is a step toward the medical use of these custom-fabricated particles for targeted attacks on viruses and other harmful antigens, researchers said in a statement.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Plastic molecules made to mimic the body’s natural disease-fighters and injected into living animals behaved like antibodies, latching onto foreign molecules and launching an attack against them in the bloodstream.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Energy
News Link • World News
News Link • Techno Gadgets