News Link • Conspiracies

Crude-Sucking Barges Blocked by Coast Guard off Louisiana

• AP
Eight days ago, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal ordered barges to begin vacuuming crude oil out of his state's oil-soaked waters. Today, against the governor's wishes, those barges sat idle, even as more oil flowed toward the Louisiana shore.

I knew it was gonna happen some time. The whole concept of an environment or enclosed eosystem is an anomaly in the Constitutional paradigm. Silly me, I was thinking it was gonna be yet another ideological battle.

Well I guess it's a battle for real for a lot of us now.

So here we go. Who owns the Gulf of Mexico? Who owns the water in it? How about if the water circulates out of the gulf? Who owns that water?

How about the water coming into the gulf from some place else? Is it owned by whoever owned it before? How about the fish? Who owns them? Who owns the air that is now said to be fowled? If the fowled air drifts away, who's air is it anyway?

The people who have to breathe it call it "our air". Who said they could have it? Who is the plaintiff here?

Comment by Jerry Alexander

I was in Vietnam where I saw the CG do amazing work.I used to admire the CG.I live in an area filled with CG in every mode....Not any more...they have turned out to be no more that an agent for Barry,and will Kill Their American Brothers if told Barry no less....I now have ZERO RESPECT for the CG...and they scare me....SCUM BAGS ALL.

Comment by Die Daily

Yeah, Oyote, and big problems they are. I was trying to figure out how they would light the world up. It's really hard to start a war of late, what with the interweb and all. False flags are falling flat; we're all over those almost before they happen. This gulf disaster, complete with the usual hallmark short-trading right beforehand, was unexpected and pretty brilliant from an evil genius point of view.

Yeah, I guess it's past time for jokes. I guess I got no more jokes left.

Those folks on the shores are left to deal as best they can and we got a border incursion by hostile forces. I wanted to be a peace warrior but boys, if it's left to us to secure our neighbours, my feeling is we better just go ahead and do it before it gets worse.

Never in my life imagined I'd say this but nobody else is taking care of the problem. We got problems boys.

Comment by Ed Vallejo

"But the Coast Guard ordered the stoppage because of reasons that Jindal found frustrating. The Coast Guard needed to confirm that there were fire extinguishers and life vests on board, and then it had trouble contacting the people who built the barges."

Comment by Anonymous

Seems the Obama-puppet bitch-slapped Jindal...........and poor ol' Bobby just dosen't have the balls to slap back.

What a pathetic nation.

OK I've had about enough of this "cuteist" thing. Everybody and everything has to be good-looking.

Just yesterday, or maybe this morning, somebody published "12 ugly charts on the economy". Dudes, it was total bull shibbit. Those charts were ADORABLE. Nice sky-blue background colors accented with tastefully colored lines. I'd have thought anyone would be proud to have just one of those charts, let alone a dozen.

Now somebody has the nerve to publish an article about "crude sucking barges". Hey, I thought I had a fowl mouth but go ahead and show me nicer barges and as far as their cridity, sorry but us working people have a very direct way of speaking and if you can't handle it, why don't you just fly away back to NY or CA.

Ain't nothing we do ever good enough for you huh?