- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Air Force Chief Gen. Norton Schwartz confirmed today what most everybody assumed would transpire, that the oft-delayed F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program will most likely breach the Nunn-McCurdy statute that requires the Pentagon notify Congress if a weapon’s cost is spiraling out of control.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • DOD-Department of Defense
News Link • Events: America