News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

Russian Spies Hid Secret Codes in Online Photos

• Tech News Daily
The alleged Russian spies recently arrested by the FBI are accused of encoding messages into otherwise innocuous pictures, marking the first confirmed use of this high-tech form of data concealment in real life, experts say.

Comment by Concerned Patriot

"fap" = masturbate because Oyate is a jackoffowitz

goes for all of you at FP

Comment by Die Daily

i not is nose my sticking this one into unarmed foe is to not fun be beating

Comment by Concerned Patriot

Holy crap man thats like spot on there. Are you spying one me I thought you said Fapping Phoenix didnt have ninja assassin teams

OK enough chit-chat, not is the time we reserve each day to have a righteous flame war beteeen my and Seepy. Clear the decks, the adults are gonna play hardball.

Hey Seepy! Your mother dresses you funny, you got snot hanging out of your nose, your glasses look stupid and nobody likes you so there.

If I was a Russian spy I'd use stealthy encryption codes to protect my large and extensive collection of pr0n.

Comment by Die Daily

@PureTrust: bingo.

Comment by Ed Price

Or is this the start of a way to make anybody who uses PGP (or other forms of) encryption out to be a spy?

Comment by Ed Price

Since the US Government sells all of our information to other countries anyway, what was the Government afraid of? That the Russian spies were dipping into their profits?

Comment by Nick Barnett

I can't stand Wired. I used to look forward to my new rag each month... but they are so controlled its not even funny. Each and every issue has an article that is straight out of the CIA playbook. Vaccines? CHECK! Tasers are good? CHECK! Conspiracy theorists are terrorists? CHECK!

Comment by Concerned Patriot

I always wanted to try and hide a .rar in a .jpg and submit it in a story here just to see if anyone would notice, it wouldnt be illegal stuff(depending on where...nevermind) but that would be crazy if I was already doing that and hiding survival guides and how to grow marijuanna files(wait i deleted those whatever) yeah that would be cool

Purse.IO Save on All Amazon Purchases