- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Illegal meth labs have become scarcer and their federally funded cleanups cheaper, a new report shows.
"DEA officials attribute the decrease in cleanups ... to the passage of the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005, which imposed significant restrictions on the sale of pseudoephedrine to methamphetamine manufacturers," inspector general auditors noted.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Legislation
News Link • Police State
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)