More than five hours into the ambitious 25 hour flight, the crew's chief weather forecaster said the threat of strong high altitude winds and late thunderstorms above the Swiss Alps was receding.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Confidence soared among the crew of an experimental solar-powered aircraft on Wednesday as it cruised above Switzerland in a historic bid to fly around the clock and prove the value of solar energy.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Weather News - Links - History