If the Afghan insurgency is being “cornered,” however, there are no indications of where that corner is. This weekend has seen at least seven NATO troops killed, including six on Saturday, a large number of police killed, a border post entirely overrun in the north, and a district governor assassinated.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Though the argument seems to be increasingly difficult to take seriously, NATO is again maintaining that the Taliban are not getting any stronger, and indeed suggesting that they might be getting weaker.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Military