Except for Maliki, of course. After losing most of his allies in a split with the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council (SIIC), Maliki’s new State of Law bloc, which he dominates, was still able to finish a strong second in the election, and has demanded that only he be considered for the position.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Tuesday’s planned session of the Iraqi Parliament has been “postponed” indefinitely, according to officials, as the ongoing coalition talks between various top officials has broken down.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Israel - Palestine
News Link • Voting and Elections