The federal government’s point man on the disaster, Thad Allen, says all the pipes may be closed later today. That would start a 48-hour experiment to see if the massive capping stack can stop the oil without blowing a new hole in the well.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
BP is temporarily letting oil pour out of a second pipe on its untested cap as part of preparations for closing all the valves to see how well it can contain the gusher.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Lawsuits
Feature Article • Environment
News Link • Courtroom and Trials