"It will probably happen in september, October," Faber said, putting a timeline to his prediction.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Marc Faber the Swiss fund manager and Gloom Boom & Doom editor said the US is so full of debt, stuck in a period of slow growth and high enemployment, that the Federal Reserve will soon have to revert back to crisis era policies.
Speaking to Bloomberg in a live interview Thursday, Faber said: " I am conviced the Fed will soon implement further quantitative easing," adding "and massively so".
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Tariffs
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Stock Market