This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, look at the latest scandals of deficit fraud, Hank Paulson's love of financial reform and the RIAA's very low return bullying. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Ben Davies of Hinde Capital about the BIS gold swaps and more.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Every week Max Keiser looks at all the scandal behind the financial news headlines.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Government
News Link • Trump Administration