- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Drug smuggling through Venezuela has exploded since President Hugo Chavez severed contacts with U.S. law-enforcement agencies in 2005, U.S. and U.N. officials say in reports. Some experts worry the country is headed for an epidemic of organized crime like the one that has gripped Mexico.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Healthcare Industry
Feature Article • Adam vs The Man
Feature Article • How to Help
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • Voting - Election Integrity