State Sen. Russell Pearce, R-Mesa, has said he intends to pursue a citizenship bill in next year's legislative session. It is not yet clear what such a bill would say or how it would take effect.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
(New Moms should expect,... "Papers Please")
Among 10 questions asked in the Republic poll about Senate Bill 1070 and related issues, none had a margin as narrow as the one about denying citizenship to non-U.S. citizens' children.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Canada
News Link • TERRORISM