BP PLC reached what it called a significant milestone overnight when mud that was forced down the well held back the flow of crude.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
BP claimed a key victory Wednesday in the effort to plug its blown-out well and the government said much of the spilled oil is gone—though what's left is still at least quadruple the amount that poured from the Exxon Valdez.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Opinion • Environment
News Link • Germany
News Link • Palestine -- Israel
News Link • Weather News - Links - History
News Link • Events: America