By comparison, private workers made $61,051 in total compensation, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
When it comes to pay, federal workers receive benefits that averaged about $41,791 in 2009. When you factor in salaries and those benefits, which include pensions, federal civil servants earned about $123,049 in 2009.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Government Waste
News Link • Entertainment: Movies
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Jury Box
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Russia