- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Gold turned higher on Wednesday, shrugging off a 1 percent rise in the dollar versus the euro, as concerns over the outlook for the U.S. economy and the potential for further monetary easing sparked haven buying of the metal.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Legislation
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Economy - International