James Snedden Jr., 63, of St. Louisville, won his quest to have them removed - sort of.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Libertarian candidate for Licking County commissioner has challenged the county Board of Elections over some donkey and elephant figurines - symbols of the major political parties.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Voting - Election Integrity
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security
News Link • Lawsuits
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Trump Administration