American customers say they have more trouble getting inquiries resolved efficiently when they're routed to call centers outside the U.S.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Lost In Translation: Call Center Blues
Notes The Contact Center Satisfaction Index is based on online surveys of more than 1,500 adults. Respondents called a contact center within the past month and spoke with a customer service representative. CFI Group used the American Customer Satisfaction Index methodology to conduct the research.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Stock Market