TechCrunch, citing what it described as "one of our more reliable sources," said the San Jose, California-based Cisco is seeking to acquire Skype before the internet telephony company makes an initial public offering or IPO.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
US networking giant Cisco has made an offer to acquire internet communications firm Skype, technology blog TechCrunch said yesterday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Entertainment: Television (TV)
News Link • Search Engines
News Link • Media -**QQ**Fake News**QQ**