The figures from the state statistics office were below mid-July estimates for growth of 4.2 percent in the first half, according to the economic development ministry.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Russia's economy grew 4.0 percent in the first half of the year, continuing its recovery from the global crisis, but this was slightly below official forecasts, data showed on Tuesday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • History
News Link • Mexico
News Link • Federal Reserve
News Link • United States