- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
More than one out of five Arizonans live in poverty, a figure higher than anywhere else in the nation except for Mississippi.
New figures Thursday from the U.S. Census Bureau show nearly 1.4 million Arizonans live in households earning less than the federal poverty level. That computes out to 21.2 percent.
By contrast, the national figure is approaching 43.6 million, just 14.3 percent.