- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has said he believes the US Constitution doesn't provide protection from discrimination on the basis of gender or sexual orientation.
In 1965, the Supreme Court ruled in Griswold v. Connecticut that a state ban on contraceptives was unconstitutional because it violated the "right to marital privacy."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Political Parties
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
Feature Article • Corruption
News Link • Events: America