The Dow Jones industrial average fell 21 points.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Traders put their September stock rally on hold and moved into Treasurys and gold Wednesday, a day after the Federal Reserve said it was ready to take more action to boost the economy.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Liberty Report Mythbusters
News Link • Employment & Jobs
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Federal Reserve