- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
After months of argument over lawmakers' access to briefings on top-secret intelligence, Congress on Wednesday sent the first intelligence authorization bill since 2004 to President Barack Obama with language meant to strengthen oversight of sensitive spy operations.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)
News Link • World News
News Link • Ron Paul Says...