Article Image
News Link • Seriously?

MUST HAVE A LICENSE TO SHOW YOUR BOOTY! COST: $120 for Scottsdale; $28 for Phoenix

In order to show your booty in Arizona, strippers must obtain the Scottsdale Adult Service Provider License where the applicant must have a valid state issued photo ID that includes height, weight, hair, eyes, sex, and DOB Once the entertainer has the proper local ID, she can return to Scottsdale City Hall Suite 110, pay $120 for licensing and fingerprinting. Once this license is obtained, an entertainer can work at one of the two topless clubs in Scottsdale: Babe’s Cabaret or Skin Cabaret. The Phoenix Erotic Entertainer License is completely different from the Scottsdale license. It is much easier to obtain, which is why most traveling entertainers tend to work in Phoenix rather than Scottsdale. An out of state ID is fine, and no other secondary ID is required. The licensing department is located on the 10th floor of Phoenix City Hall at 300 West Washington St. The fee is $28.

2 Comments in Response to

Comment by Brock Lorber
Entered on:

Tryouts form a line on the left.  I can't wait for Ernie's routine.

Comment by Powell Gammill
Entered on:

Freedom's Phoenix is always happy to help people find gainful employment. ;-)

Join us on our Social Networks:


Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network: