Cameron Todd Willingham's family is seeking to have his name cleared amid claims that the evidence arson investigators used in his 1992 trial was based on flawed science.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A court hearing to determine whether a man executed in 2004 was innocent of burning to death his three young daughters was postponed Wednesday when prosecutors asked the judge to take himself off the case.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Death Penalty
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Techno Gadgets
News Link • TERRORISM