- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Heavy U.S. reliance on private security in Afghanistan has helped to line the pockets of the Taliban because contractors often don't vet local recruits and wind up hiring warlords and thugs, Senate investigators said Thursday.
Trucking contractors pay tens of millions of dollars a year to local warlords for convoy protection.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Military Industrial Complex
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • World News