Officials said the men were so giddy with confidence that when the drill broke through to them on Saturday they were squabbling over who would get to be the last to take the 20-minute ride to freedom.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A tentative but secret list was drafted of which miners should come out first when the extraction begins, probably on Wednesday, but Jaime Manalich, the health minister, said the otherwise cooperative miners were so sure of the exit plan that they were arguing about sequence.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Islam-Islamic Affairs
News Link • General Opinion
News Link • Immigration