- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The implant, called Probuphine, is an inch-long rod that sits just underneath the skin of the arm. During its six-month lifespan, the implant releases a steady trickle of buprenorphine, an anti-addiction medicine approved in pill form since 2002. Like methadone, it is a chemical cousin of heroin and decreases drug cravings without producing the same high.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Criminal Justice System
Feature Article • Adam vs The Man
Feature Article • How to Help
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Gun Rights