Alliance defence ministers also approved a series of priority projects, including a plan to counter improvised explosive devices that are the biggest killers of NATO troops in Afghanistan and for ground surveillance systems.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But the emphasis was on cutbacks at talks in Brussels where they agreed on the need to cut the number of NATO headquarters to six from 11, and to reduce to three from 14 the number of agencies providing support in communications and other areas.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Germany
News Link • Trump Administration
Feature Article • NATO
News Link • United States